miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

Britney Spears - Perfume - Video y Letra

Para los amantes de la musica, de Britney Spears les dejo el Video y Letra de la canción de Perfume Ademas pueden ver mas videos de sus artistas preferidos en el blog. Ver video de Britney Spears - Perfume Video y Letra .

Compartan este video y letra de la canción con sus amigos usando el botón de Facebook



Ver Britney Spears - Perfume Official Video y Letra


Letra de canción de Britney Spears - Perfume
Do I imagine it, or do I see your stare
Is there still longing there?
Oh I hate myself, and I feel crazy
Such a classic tale
Current girl friend, ex girlfriend, I'm trying to be cool
Am I being paranoid, am I seeing things?
Am I just insecure?

I want to believe
It's just you and me
Sometimes it feels like there's three
of us in here baby

CHORUS
So I, wait for you to call
And I try to act natural
have you been thinking 'bout her or about me
And while I wait I put on my perfume, yeah I want it all over you
I gotta mark my territory

I'll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells my perfume
I'll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells your perfume
I hide it well, hope you can't tell but I hope she smells my perfume
I hide it well, hope you can't tell but I hope she smells my perfume

I wanna fill the room, when she's in it with you
Please don't forget me
Do I imagine it, or catch these moments
I know you got history

But I'm your girlfriend, now I'm your girlfriend trying to be cool
I hope I'm paranoid, that I'm just seeing things
That I'm just insecure

I want to believe
It's just you and me
Sometimes it feels like there's three
of us in here baby

CHORUS
So I, wait for you to call
And I try to act natural
have you been thinking 'bout her or about me
And while I wait I put on my perfume, yeah I want it all over you
I gotta mark my territory

I'll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells my perfume
I'll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells your perfume
I hide it well, hope you can't tell but I hope she smells my perfume
I hide it well, hope you can't tell but I hope she smells my perfume






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario